next meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When is the next meeting/get together going to be? Is there a sonic meeting anytime soon or another trail ride or anything thats planned for right now?

Sonic

It's about time for a "monthly" get together at Sonic.
How about the first saturday in Feb at the Easley location?
Say about 6:00 p.m.? We'll be there then unless we
"hear" otherwise. Any changes will be noted.
So, shine 'em up and Cruise on in.
David
ps: I want to see some pig.... suuuu weeee......

David we will be a no go on the squealing at sonic. The pig should be running this weekend if all my parts get in but I'm supposed to be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras that fri sat and sun. The next weekend wouldnt be any good either have to go to Myrtle. So unless you come pay a visit you might not see her for a while. Your always welcome to drop by the house though.

I'll be drinking a route 44 blue slushy too. It will just be spiked with an alcohol of some kind in it.

clemson55 said:
David we will be a no go on the squealing at sonic. The pig should be running this weekend if all my parts get in but I'm supposed to be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras that fri sat and sun. .

Just take some pic for the old married guys.

are "non-members" allowed to come? i think i'll have my 40 together by then

Hey JP and Rudy all I have to say is Girls Gone Wild!!!!!!

Yeah I saw them last year Chuck they were throwing trucker hats off of a balcony got a red one for myself.

i'll try and make it to the sonic, but i doubt it'll happen.

i have to head home and take of some stuff sat night, and then drive back for the weekend of continuous partying as my bud kyle is turning 21 on friday and the super bowl is on sunday....

malphrus

How many Sonics are in Easley?

Gundy said:
It's about time for a "monthly" get together at Sonic.
How about the first saturday in Feb at the Easley location?
Say about 6:00 p.m.? We'll be there then unless we
"hear" otherwise. Any changes will be noted.
So, shine 'em up and Cruise on in.
David
ps: I want to see some pig.... suuuu weeee......

Is there only one Sonic in Easley? Somebody please give me a more specific location. I won't swear to it, but I think there is one on 123 right after it splits from 93 heading west.

Guys I am sad to say I won't be able to make this weekends meeting, I have to go home to help out my rents, they are still working on whats left from when we moved almost a year ago, they are big pack rats.

David if you have some of those pics from Sat. could you email them to me since I can't come to the meet. Thanks

You guys have a blast........

IH8 that!

See you soon anyway pal! I'll forward pics a.s.a.p. I'll have to resize them for MUD space. :)
I'll post some tonight for all to see.
BTW: near where we meet at Sonic's is my favorite sushi joint. Wasabi.
<http://www.sushiwasabi.com>
They are having a costume party the same night. I'lll head that way after the meeting for
some saki or japanese micro brews and some tasty foods.
The owner, Andy, is my friend and he would like us to stop by after the meeting.
For those who don't "do" sushi he has other things on the menu too.
Check the link above.

Last edited:
Now I am really jealous........ I love me some sushi :) I have never been to that restuarant before I will have to give it a shot, they aren't to many options for sushi here is clemson....

If my damn intake and exhaust manifolds would get here from CA I would probably be able to make it in the pig. But Marks Offroad is takign its good sweet time. I sent hime money like 9 days ago now.

hey guys. ive never made a meeting because of school and work and wont be able to make this one either but... In late june i should be going up to tellico for a good full weekend of wheelin. ill be out of school and ill be quitting my job. anyway just a heads up if anyone else wants to come. ive never been to tellico but i cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom