Next Meeting Wednesday March 23rd 7pm @ 6 Mile Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was an excellent meet! We had 11 trucks and 16 people if my memory serves correct. In attendance we had crustyBJ60 (x2), Nik82BJ42, PeeZed, Colin, Gsb15, Leland? (w/ 2 guests), Koopz, JimJ, Diesel Cruiserman, lineman_fj40, Sweatyforehead, GTSSportCoupe and Franken60. Seems like I'm missing one person?

GTSSportCoupe nominated Nik82BJ42 for membership. We voted and all were in favor none opposed. Franken60 nominated Colin as a member. We voted and all were in favor none opposed. As has been discussed in the member forum, GTSSportCoupe nominated Franken60 to take over the position of President. We voted and all were in favor none opposed. GTSSportCoupe will meet with Franken60 to provide details of the position. There was a short discussion about ways to keep large groups together better while on wheeling trips. A review of the 'rules' will occur before our next run. The rest of the meeting was the usual Cruiser related BS.

Thanks everyone for coming out!

IMG_20160323_192544265_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160323_192558995_HDR.jpg

60's taking over the meet!
solid meet, great turnout....thanks for the whiskey jim, had to take burnside home :steer:

as briefly discussed, I will be talking to the local Jeep Dealerships in regards to them paying for a wall to be constructed barring them from leaving the lot...we will make Vancouver Island great again :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom