Next Meeting Wednesday June 24th 7:30pm @ Cobblestone Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, I can't make it now. Septic field backed up...machines on site now...gonna be a long night. Have fun...I'll make it out one of these times!

great meeting thanks for the warm welcome look forward to more fun!!
and congrats again to our new mid/north island president Rob :clap: haha
IMG_20150624_205503_edit.jpg
IMG_20150624_205503.jpg
IMG_20150624_202817.jpg
IMG_20150624_202812_edit.jpg
IMG_20150624_202810_edit.jpg

Also I would like to put a warm Thank U from our Club out to our hostess Vikki at the Malahat District Branch #134 LEGION she really went above and beyond making us feel at home and seriously what an awesome place to hang out with friends! :cheers:

killer meet, it was nice having it outside and all to ourselves! The legion was awesome! Thanks Jim for hosting us there!
I'll bring that busted tie rod next time haha, it's quite the site

Great turnout for this meet. Nothing like hearing 8 diesel cruisers running in a parking lot :beer:

Although a little uncertain at the beginning, this turned into a great meet. We ended up having to relocate from the Cobblestone to the Legion by Shawnigan Lake. No real business was dealt with at this meeting, just lots of Cruiser BS, enjoying the sight and sound of eight diesel cruisers, and meeting some new faces! Thanks everyone who came out! A special welcome to vanisle3b42 and JimJ on joining their first VI cruiser meeting. Also, welcome back CrustyBJ60!

For the record, in attendance we had Sweatyforehead, Gsb15, franken60, JimJ, slowandsteadyBJ, GTSSportCoupe, cruiserpilot, Nik82BJ42, vanisle3b42, Koopz, crustyBJ60, Diesel Cruiserman.

Had a great time and it was nice to see the new faces. Special thanks to Jim for coming through in the clutch and buying the :beer::beer:

Great to hear the (slow) roar of soooooo many diesels!

Great meet, good to see Kirk after many years and hope to see him on the trail...and a big thanks to Jim for the pitchers of beer and finding that spot..

Good to put names to faces , I hope many can make the August run, should become a annual gathering thanks to Nick...:beer::beer:

Last edited:
Great meet, good to see Kirk after many years and hope to see him on the trail...and a big thanks to Jim for the pitchers of beer and finding that spot..

Good to put names to faces , I hope many can make the August run, should become a annual gathering thanks to Nick...:beer::beer:
congrats again to our new Nanaimo Chapter Prez....hahaha!

Why did you have to move to a different watering hole?

Our youngest member only had temporary ID and wasn't allowed to sit at the bar, so off we went and took our money with us

can we make the next meet in Nanaimo?

Thats a long drive for those of us from Victoria. Could we do Duncan maybe? That is a little closer to half way?

Can't believe how quick time has gone. Normally we do our meets third Thursday of each month, but I think that is a little short notice now. I'll start a new thread and maybe plan for fourth week of the month instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom