Next Meeting Wednesday June 24th 7:30pm @ Cobblestone Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Next meeting Wednesday June 24th 7:30pm at the Cobblestone Pub in Cobble Hill.

http://thecobblestone.ca/

welcome-slide.jpg

Original post:

Anyone up for a meeting this week? Maybe Wednesday? I'm good with Cobblestone (if the guys up there can make it) or 6 Mile. Let me know what you guys think. Could push it off to next week too if that is better...

Last edited:
How about next week?

Day shift next week, so yeah, could theoretically make it.

Not sure what swmbo has planned tho.

I'm pretty much good with anytime, could do a Saturday too if people wanted.

BBQ in nanaimo this saturday, so wouldn't work for me this weekend, ( I intend to craft a magnificent hangover) but I'd be cool with weekend meetings once in a while.

Always makes for a late night this perverse wednesday fixation.

I have a sick family and a puppy with fresh pins and screws holding his leg together, suffice to say I won't be going anywhere for a while. Plus after the vet bill I cant afford it anyway. Fawk.

OK Guys, lets hold off on the meet for a week or two, as now doesn't seem like the best time. I'm sick and trying to prep for first camping trip with my family, so this week is no longer good for me either.

Cam, sorry to hear about your dog. What happened? My neighbors just lost their beloved dog after a major surgery to remove chicken bones stuck in the stomach - thanks to some campers leaving garbage out at Goldstream campground.

He was just being a puppy, ran down a hill too fast and bailed. Snap. Yelping..... vet bill. He will make a full recovery thank gawd. There was a chance I might have to rename him "3 speed".

None the less the BJ42 fund got tapped to the tune of 5G's so anytime now the perfect cruiser will pop up for sale. Murphy's law! lol.

He was just being a puppy, ran down a hill too fast and bailed. Snap. Yelping..... vet bill. He will make a full recovery thank gawd. There was a chance I might have to rename him "3 speed".

None the less the BJ42 fund got tapped to the tune of 5G's so anytime now the perfect cruiser will pop up for sale. Murphy's law! lol.

Like I warn my old mutt before every vet trip....if the bill tops $50....

xbtqkffeijl2nni55kip.jpg

He'll probably poop in my work boots if he sees this. :lol:

so maybe next week?

I may pull the head on my engine this weekend (inspect and maybe replace). If this happens, I won't be available till the week of the 14th.

Otherwise, I could do any evening Sunday (7th) through Thursday (11th). Will let you guys know as soon as I can. That said, I don't need to be at every meeting, so you guys could proceed on your own if you want.

you can come cruiser-less! we wont judge...too much

you can come cruiser-less! we wont judge...too much

Haha, yeah, it's not that really. I don't mind driving the wifes Maxima. More it's just that I'll need the time to whip the job off before the next camping trip. Wife reserved at a few campgrounds this summer, and would be pissed if we missed one.

I'll be at the hanger most of the weekend working on the 70's. Come by if you want, bring a project. We'll call it a tech day

Up in Tofino all weekend, I'm sure you'll be working on it more than this weekend tho haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom