Next Meeting Thursday Nov 19th 7:00pm at the Cowichan Valley Inn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meeting tonight lads!

Again, anyone from Vic who wants a ride, just PM me. I can pickup/dropoff.

Last edited:
Had excellent turn out again last night. Was a good get together. CVI gave us good service and food. Definitely a good option for the over the 'hat meets.

Had two new faces (Dave and Dumpy40 from Victoria), and an old face (lineman_FJ40). JimJ, we missed you; sorry you couldn't make it! We almost missed Sweatyforehead and Dumpy40, but they caught us for the last 20min or so. burnz annouced a club discount on parts at Duncan Toyota. Not sure if I'm allowed to make the #s public, so just PM him if you have questions. It's a great deal for us.

We chatted a bit about having a meet in December, and also a snow wheeling run this winter sometime (maybe new years day run?). Chris offered to take the position of 'Secretary' in the club. We will vote on this at the next meet (thanks Chris). Also, in 2016, Koopz will collect membership fees again from active members. I forget how much it is, but it's not much. The money is used for things like club stickers/cards as well as food during events. franken60 drew up a couple VI Cruisers logo ideas which he shared around. I think he will be sharing them here on mud when he's ready.

From memory we had Dave (BJ45 from Victoria), GSB15 (BJ70), Chris (BJ70), PeeZed (BJ60), franken60 (BJ60), Diesel Cruiserman (BJ42), jcamo (FJ40), lineman_FJ40 (HJ60), burnz (BJ42) GTSSportCoupe (LJ78), Sweatyforehead (HJ60), Dumpy40 (FJ40).

Thats all from memory. So please let me know if I missed anyone or any points. I'm pretty sure I did....lol

Yeah, food is good there...Mel and I time our home depot runs so we can stop there for lunch...:lol:

Hopefully next time...

We'll try to do a Saturday next time up there so you guys can make it.

Sounds like I missed a good one. I'm supportive of club fees. Good idea, keeps things rolling and self supporting. J

Sounds like I missed a good one. I'm supportive of club fees. Good idea, keeps things rolling and self supporting. J

We had them for years, kingly sum of ten bucks a year, which I think was the pucker point for cheapass islanders at the time...

I usually found a way to get someone else to pay my dues in exchange for s***ty old toyota parts...:lol:

Guy with the little kids always shows up, Nick you are da man....:beer:

Great gift from Burnz, fits nice in my glove in the BJ42...

Guy with the little kids always shows up, Nick you are da man....:beer:

Great gift from Burnz, fits nice in my glove in the BJ42...

Haha, thanks man! A guy's gotta get out once in a while at least...:beer:

Good on ya'll. Ill make a meet one of these days.... never thursdays though.

same here.. cant make thursdays due to work.... if it was on a Friday or saturday i would show...

OK, we'll make sure the next one is a Friday or Saturday. Saturday is probably better in terms of getting seating...or I could make reservations too I suppose....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom