Next Meeting Saturday January 16th 7pm @ Six Mile Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually about 20/80 I might show up (ok, 10/90...:lol:)

Swmbo has a do she wants to attend, and I would rather staple my scrotum to an oak chair. So if I do end up in vic, I may be able to fork out dues in person for once....:beer:
So your saying our cruiser meets are just slightly more enjoyable than scrotum stapling?
:flipoff2:

You should try Hwy.24-Little Fort to Hwy 97 sometime. Damn impressive the elevation gained and non-stop!
Ha, it's not so much the road, it's the terrified Victorians with death grips on their steering wheels because they've just gone north of goldstream for the first time in their lives, and the way icbc has to hold up traffic for 12 hours for every crash so they can firmly attach the blame.

Reminder, this is tomorrow evening guys.

Anyone know if Koopz (Keith) will be there?

This was a good meet! Been too busy wrenching on a 81 to update till now, sorry.

In attendance we had hellbent40, Nik82BJ42, seapotato, GTSSportCoupe, Wag RedMoon, franken60, Gsb15, Koopz, Chris and Sweatyforehead.

In summary, we unanimously accepted Chris as the new club secretary. Chris has lots of experience writing minutes (strata council), and even wrote his first minutes during this meeting. He will post the full minutes in our private forum. We also unanimously (those in attendance) voted to re-instate club annual dues. $10 a year. This money goes towards BBQ's during club runs. Most members in attendance paid our treasurer Koopz. Finally I nominated Adam for membership. He has been a part of this club for many years participating in events etc. We voted unanimously to approve him as a member. Other than that it was a lot of the usual cruiser BSing.

Thanks everyone for coming out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom