Next Meeting Saturday Feb 21st 7:30pm at Cobblestone Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent meet. Had Gsb15, Koopz, Franken60, Burnz, GTSSportCoupe, Sweatyforehead, and three guests. Not sure what happened to the rest of the guys up that way... Need a VI Cruiser bus I guess...:lol: Talked about trying to formalize the membership a bit, handing out some stickers to members, printing up some cards, and finance reports. But mostly talked cruiser BS. Also, Sweatyforehead is going to organize a run soon...

This is a lot of accountability to put on my shoulders...:zilla:

Glad to hear it was a good meet.

Jay and I stole Rob, I'd like to say we worked on the HJ62 but we pretty much just ate and drank...... a lot. Kecia made a lamb dinner that was unbelievably awesome. I think i have a food hangover, among of course, the more common hangover.

Glad to hear it was a good meet.

Jay and I stole Rob, I'd like to say we worked on the HJ62 but we pretty much just ate and drank...... a lot. Kecia made a lamb dinner that was unbelievably awesome. I think i have a food hangover, among of course, the more common hangover.

Good times guys! Sounds like it was worth missing the meet for. :beer:

Maybe just have the next meeting at Jay's??? Better than pub food I'm thinking. Bring a tent? Hey, might even get some free labour.

Damn me and the boys filled our faces, catch you guys at the next meeting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom