Next Meeting Saturday Feb 21st 7:30pm at Cobblestone Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha, ya he can have the big boy seat :clap:

We'll see how the day goes, plan is to install some shackles, and maybe start welding up a bumper, or vice versa.

Usually this sort of thing means I'm in no shape for driving afterwards....:hillbilly::beer:

So could well be me needing a ride...:lol:

Hey some port fellas and us are going wheeling into ARROWSMITH why don't you and the group come up and we can head to the pub right from the trails....?

Hey some port fellas and us are going wheeling into ARROWSMITH why don't you and the group come up and we can head to the pub right from the trails....?

Thats a good idea. Had we thought about it earlier I probably could have done. Maybe will organize for the next meet to have a run first.

So are we headed to the cobblestone then?

too much welding fluid for me to be driving tonight...:hillbilly: :beer:

so if a nanaimo guy wants to give me a lift I'll still come, otherwise I'm parked...

well, no driving for me, and mel's into the wine(she had a long day at work), so unless Jim or Rob give me a lift, I'm out, but I haven't heard anything from them.

I underestimated how quick it is to get up, I'm really early. It's 6:30 now

Excellent meet. Had Gsb15, Koopz, Franken60, Burnz, GTSSportCoupe, Sweatyforehead, and three guests. Not sure what happened to the rest of the guys up that way... Need a VI Cruiser bus I guess...:lol: Talked about trying to formalize the membership a bit, handing out some stickers to members, printing up some cards, and finance reports. But mostly talked cruiser BS. Also, Sweatyforehead is going to organize a run soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom