Next Meeting Saturday Feb 21st 7:30pm at Cobblestone Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Next VI cruiser meeting is at the Cobblestone Pub Saturday February 21st at 7:30pm.

http://thecobblestone.ca/

welcome-slide.jpg

Original Message:

Sort of last minute, but wondering who'd be able to make it to a meeting this Saturday Feb 21st @ 7:30pm? We could do it in Victoria or Cobble hill, whatever you guys prefer. Would be nice to see the guys up Island...IF they can make it out.

Last edited:
I'm sure we could do saturday night.

Obviously it's way more likely I'd show if it's in Cobble hill, not sure if either of us will feel like a drive to vic with what's likely planned for saturday.

but don't come this way if it's only me...

DOWN from Nanaimo... gotta keep these things geographically correct :flipoff2:

geographically correct you say...

well young Lochinvar, is latitude reeaally a reflection of height or altitude?

Ya wanna split hairs? :flipoff2:

My definition of a case of beer just went up by 6....:lol:

Last edited:
Elevation of Nanimo, BC 28m (92ft)
Elevation of Shawnigan Lake, BC 116m (380ft)

:idea: In the northern hemisphere, north = up, south = down. For me anyhow...haha. :hillbilly:

Bummer. Working. I'm looking forward to putting faces to some of the "names" on here when I do get out though.

Ya I'll be there, wherever there is....

OK guys, well if burnz and seapotato/shepotato can make it, lets meet in Cobble Hill. I'll update the first post accordingly.

Dieselcruiserman, cruiserpilot, JimJ, can you guys make the meet?

Bummer. Working. I'm looking forward to putting faces to some of the "names" on here when I do get out though.

Sorry to hear you can't make it! Hope the next meet works out.

I'll be coming up too, just gotta do a quick valve adjustment...

OK guys, well if burnz and seapotato/shepotato can make it, lets meet in Cobble Hill. I'll update the first post accordingly.

Dieselcruiserman, cruiserpilot, JimJ, can you guys make the meet?!

No, just got extended here in Texas; maybe Kansas next?? Gotta pay for the head gasket! Which is finished, with new gauges as well.
I might make the Austin Chapter landcruiser club meeting tonight here in Austin. 2 months in a row, I'm more of a member here than there

No, just got extended here in Texas; maybe Kansas next?? Gotta pay for the head gasket! Which is finished, with new gauges as well.
I might make the Austin Chapter landcruiser club meeting tonight here in Austin. 2 months in a row, I'm more of a member here than there

Sounds good Jon. Nice you can meet with the cruiser guys down there at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom