next meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
what do you think, do we wrench or do we ride? __________________________________________________________________ tim

Let's do a ride... maybe something other than the trail ride in April with the jeep club.

I'd say we plan our own trail ride/meet. There are 2 main areas here in Fairmont one fairly easy and one more challenging. And there are a few spots in Morgantown area that I know about or can find out about. But I'm open to do some traveling to see some new trails.

That sounds like the best idea. Being Tim needs Birfields but yet can still wheel....maybe we can hit trails that the group can handle. I know Tim loves to wheel.....I would hate to exclude him.:)
Let's do a ride... maybe something other than the trail ride in April with the jeep club.

I'd say we plan our own trail ride/meet. There are 2 main areas here in Fairmont one fairly easy and one more challenging. And there are a few spots in Morgantown area that I know about or can find out about. But I'm open to do some traveling to see some new trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom