Next cleanup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When?
Where?
Ideas?
Now that my face is starting to recover, I'm looking forward to getting out again.
Plus, I have something up my sleeve.

I've never seen you wear a shirt with sleeves.......

This could be something huge! :popcorn:

When?
Where?
Ideas?
Now that my face is starting to recover, I'm looking forward to getting out again.
Plus, I have something up my sleeve.

Good to hear that your recovering!:cool:

I have heard that the train crossing at Florance needs a cleanup, but that's a winter project. My guess is that Fossil Creek in September ish is the next cleanup?

The shooting area in Queen Valley is in bad shape, just a matter of time before they close it too.
Howdy! So where's that from town? It's not up Hewitt Canyon, is it? We might just have to go scout that one out. It's nice and close. John

It is a few miles past Florence Jct. heading towards Superior ,Queen Valley exit then follow the dirt road for about 1/2 mile. all kinds of trails . I have been all the way up Montana Mt. pass to Rogers through but never have taken the dirt road to the end, I have been told it will take you into Superior ?

It is a few miles past Florence Jct. heading towards Superior ,Queen Valley exit then follow the dirt road for about 1/2 mile. all kinds of trails . I have been all the way up Montana Mt. pass to Rogers through but never have taken the dirt road to the end, I have been told it will take you into Superior ?
Howdy! I know where you mean. Right where you turn off the Queen Valley blacktop and cross the tracks starts FR 357. It will take you all the way to Superior if you stay on it. When you drop down to the left and cross the creek, you are on FR 172, Hewitt Canyon Rd. Everything past the blacktop is pretty well shot up. I thought maybe there was a more (semi) formal shooting area, maybe north of town up in Whitlow Canyon. I have not been past town to the north. I have been up thru Hewitt canyon and across Montana Mtn. A few weeks ago, I went up to Oak Flat Campground on the US 60, and then backtracked around the locked mining gates to loop around on FR342 back to FR650 that drops into Superior. The bypass over the mountain to avoid the gates is a kicker!!

The first mile or two of FR 357 would probably make a good cleanup project. I might just have to go look it over. I know there is a lot of turnouts that are probably trashed just like the places you can see from the road. John

Howdy! If your gonna make it to da meetin 2nite, we can talk this up a bit. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom