Newsletter stuff!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HungryMedic

That doesn't look too hard... What could go wrong?
Threads
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST PICS OR ANY WRITE UPS OR IDEAS YOU THINK SHOULD BE IN THE UPCOMING NEWSLETTERS!

-im going to put a ROTM installment in the news letters highlighting a rig or 2. please get those in on a timely manner.

-pics pics pics pics.... anything and everything LLK!

-if you have any info, or a DIY, or even a recommendation on parts or what to/not to do things send them to me...

REMEMBER: we are NOT the only people looking at these!

so lets get something enjoyable, informative, and intriguing going to attract new members or sponsors to the passion we all enjoy!

FOREVER LLK!
:clap:

Guys, any help you can give Erick would be great. I would like to submit some articles to the Toyota Trails for publication over the next few months and Erick is going to use the newsletter as a way to put these articles together. This will be a great way to get our name out there. So, DIY How-To's would be great, Tech articles, trail runs, pics, stories, recoveries, whatever. Send stuff to Erick or post it up here and he will work his magic.

How about the Moon Shine Corner where we post up recipes for drinks!

erik, i have some stuff for you. i will spill all my genius thoughts and ideas tomorrow night while we're getting s*** faced at the bar..that way youll be sure to remember them.

erik, i have some stuff for you. i will spill all my genius thoughts and ideas tomorrow night while we're getting s*** faced at the bar..that way youll be sure to remember them.
Wish I could be there! That sounds like fun!

I'll do a write-up following my Utah trip. For the next newsletter maybe. I'll take some pix. I have a photobucket account, although I've never used it.

willinno said:
I'll do a write-up following my Utah trip. For the next newsletter maybe. I'll take some pix. I have a photobucket account, although I've never used it.

Awsome!

I'm in the middle of trying to recover my whole harddrive. I have in on a flash drive so as soon as I'm up and running ill format it and get it posted. I really hope I don't need a new hard drive

Ok boys and girls. We have kind of let the newsletter fall to the way side but here is the deal. Erick did a fantastic job on the 3 newsletters he put together for us. It was really starting to develop into what I have in mind. However, he was getting almost no input and had to search out the info for it. We have 50 members that can contribute to this and who knows, we may submit your article to the Toyota Trails for possible publication. Wouldn't that be neat?

Well, having said all of that, due to reasons beyond his control (life, Haley, life, work, life, school, life, baby, life.......and did I mention just life in general) Erick will not be able to handle the newsletter any more. But Ashlee (and I hate to identify you this way but I don't know how many members know you), Matt's (LouisianaFJ) wife, has graciously stepped up and said she will take over.We will need to feed her as much info as we can. If you go on a wheeling trip, send her some photos and a story on the who, what, when and where of the trip. If you know of something coming up that might be of interest to the Krewe, again send her the info. We just want to be able to keep everyone informed of what's happened and what's coming up during the months we don't have meetings. We also post it on our website so that anyone who happens to find the site will have some idea of who we are and what we do.

Ashlee's email address is ashlee.gravois @ gmail dot com. Please begin to send her info / stories so she can start compiling stuff for the Oct newsletter.

Thanks Ashlee!! :cheers:

I will agree with Jonas on this one. You guys clown around and lie to each other enough in here that we don't need more of that in the newsletter. :D But a write-up with some pictures of your wheeling trips out west, your experience of your first Summit would be PERFECT. Even a write-up of an upcoming trip you have planned would be good. Heck, we can even tie in some of Brad's upcoming exploits as he travels the world. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom