News from up north, prepare for garage envy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, the Durham house finally closed on Tuesday, the same day we made an offer on a place up here. We really weren't looking that hard, but this came up and it was perfect.

Here is the lowdown. There is a house, 5 acres, and this:
shop 1.JPG
shop2.JPG
shop3.JPG

No, those aren't my tractors. We close on June 3. 42x56x16 built in 2006. There is a 16x24 two story "shop within the shop". It has a big enough door to get a Cruiser in. It is insulated and will be heated/AC when I get it.

Shop within the shop:

Shall we have a HAMOM in Indiana?
shop4.JPG
shop5.JPG

Robert that is awesome! Congrats on selling your home here, and man what a find! I'm in for a HAMOM up there, as long as someone else pays for the gas. ;)

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice!!!

If I had a garage like that, I wouldn't need a house. I would just live on that 2nd story. Of course, the :princess: would probably not agree with me.

Nice shop! Looks well built as well. Congrats.

I know how you feel, when we bought this place I was sold on the shop, my wife was sold on the 15 acres for her horses. At one point I looked across the street from the shop and said to my wife "hey honey look, it comes with a house too" :)

Man that is sweeeeet!

Nice score. Makes mine look a little small. But not too small. Clearing land right now to build another 2 car for a paint booth.

Congrats! I didn't know you were moving. I hope all is well with you and yours. Its been awhile since I got the 62 from you, with a prego wife. We now have 4...keep in touch!

Nice score. Makes mine look a little small. But not too small. Clearing land right now to build another 2 car for a paint booth.

You let me know if you need some help with that! I'd love to book some booth time!

Pretty Sweet Robert. Makes me want to sell the house and look for something like that!

Awesome! :beer:

Going to look even better full of Toyotas. :popcorn:

Wife has agreed to something like this for me when we can move without getting too beat up on our first house here. Thats the hardest step usually, so I'm hopefull..:D

:cheers:

The sale of my last house bought the garage i have now. Never even touched the money i have in the bank for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom