Newnan GA Land Cruiser Meetup (back on a year later) May 8th... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
OK let's try again! Last year had to postpone indefinitely so I think its time and safe to have some fun!

Historic Newnan, GA (yes we had a tornado but this area was not touched) 30 minutes south of Atlanta Airport.

I stopped by and talked with a local restaurant, Dunc's Barbecue, about hosting. They loved the idea and have a HUGE parking lot. They even offered to put up an outside covering by the parking lot with drinks, and adult beverages so we would have easy access. Of course they have great food primarily Barbecue. This is a family friendly place so wife's and kids who might get tired of us talking land cruisers have a place in side to relax.

They would like to have an approximate count so they can have the right amount of staff. Please let me know if you can attend and if plans change please also let me know.

Saturday May 8th how about 1:00pm start time.
98 Jackson St, Newnan, GA 30265

Since I am nearby I will be a maybe until I see the GF's schedule. I do not have a 40

I thought I would tag everyone that came or showed interest in the meetup in Kennesaw last year.

The bolts are back. :cool: Chris has said anyone that drives a Land Cruiser to the event will get a free beer on him.

There are already several folks coming and since @Wadesters is close to the event he is bringing his unicorn 1983 Fj40, Hj45 and a completely restored custom 1966 FJ40 with Fj60 running gear underneath. I drove it last weekend and it is amazing. Oh yeah and I will have my clapped out 79.

Even if you don't trust your truck to make it come down and hang out.

Please forward this on to anyone I missed.

Thanks
Jack

@katwalk
@GA Architect
@upperblack
@Gun Runner 5
@retrofive
@Vexvader
@Prime
@zjamshidi
@LDowney
@Whiskerz
@sammybones
@Gun Runner 5
@UGA2018
@BGarcia88FJ62
@Boom62
@Advrider639
@Hugh Heifer
@jblatl
@cims1970fj40
@bencallaway
@BGarcia88FJ62
@TeddyBoy
@smittycrusher
@steenh
@jayntguru
@pandathrust
@JoeJoe
@LC_Hamma
@BMThiker
@k2mykel
@Tecnos
@jayntguru
@8cam
@LDowney
@tohollow
@k2mykel
@McSavage
@ATLTJ
@Wadesters
@dad4x4
@HENDOG

We will be racing in Alabama that weekend

I thought I would tag everyone that came or showed interest in the meetup in Kennesaw last year.

The bolts are back. :cool: Chris has said anyone that drives a Land Cruiser to the event will get a free beer on him.

There are already several folks coming and since @Wadesters is close to the event he is bringing his unicorn 1983 Fj40, Hj45 and a completely restored custom 1966 FJ40 with Fj60 running gear underneath. I drove it last weekend and it is amazing. Oh yeah and I will have my clapped out 79.

Even if you don't trust your truck to make it come down and hang out.

Please forward this on to anyone I missed.

Thanks
Jack

@katwalk
@GA Architect
@upperblack
@Gun Runner 5
@retrofive
@Vexvader
@Prime
@zjamshidi
@LDowney
@Whiskerz
@sammybones
@Gun Runner 5
@UGA2018
@BGarcia88FJ62
@Boom62
@Advrider639
@Hugh Heifer
@jblatl
@cims1970fj40
@bencallaway
@BGarcia88FJ62
@TeddyBoy
@smittycrusher
@steenh
@jayntguru
@pandathrust
@JoeJoe
@LC_Hamma
@BMThiker
@k2mykel
@Tecnos
@jayntguru
@8cam
@LDowney
@tohollow
@k2mykel
@McSavage
@ATLTJ
@Wadesters
@dad4x4
@HENDOG
Guys, I have quite a few 40 parts left from a past project. I can’t make the meet but would be willing to send the totes with anyone coming out of north Georgia. I’m in Calhoun ga.

Just a reminder this event is on for Tomorrow May 8th, Supposed to be a great weather day. Seating inside restaurant but you might want to bring a folding chair. I am located right off I-85 so several people are caravanning from my house to the meetup. If you want to join us my address is 43 Rose Arbor Court. Newnan, GA 30265. Otherwise see you around 1pm

Chris Wade
404 819-6943

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom