Newly lifted, now I see all the fuss.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm all giddy. Had to share with the group.
PhotoGod and I installed my OME 850/863 combo onto my stock sprung LX, and boy O' boy does it look so much better.

I remember seeing guys post pics of their lifts and think, yeah seen it. But, when I did it to mine, I couldn't stop grinning. I am humbled by the awesomeness that is lifting a cruiser.

Look at all the trouble you guys have helped me get into. This is my LX now and then, 1yr ago when I bought it. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
DSCF2515 scaled.jpg
IMG_5920.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good!!

I'll be joining you soon. Got a 850/864 combo on the floor waiting for me to get a chance. Maybe this weekend........

Tony

Congrats! It's looking good, but I'm sure you'll be able to find ways to blows thousands more on it!:flipoff2: I tell my wife, "at least this addiction isn't detrimental to my health..."

Congrats! It's looking good, but I'm sure you'll be able to find ways to blows thousands more on it!:flipoff2: I tell my wife, "at least this addiction isn't detrimental to my health..."

haha I tell my girlfriend the same thing ....

NICE!

Now all you need is the "Pink Thong Lexus Trail Team" sticker and you're set!

Goooood lookin' rig!:cool:

Its amazing what a couple of inches will do. Ask your wife/girlfriend.

Its amazing what a couple of inches will do. Ask your wife/girlfriend.

Its funny her response was "Now yours is bigger than mine"...

Thanks for the compliments.

It took PhotoGod and I about 8hrs to install the 4 springs and shocks. Used Slee's instructions and away we went. Photogod's electric impact was a life saver. We could have done it faster if I hadn't snapped two bolts off in the frame, but now I'm not afraid to drill and tap.

Patience my young friend, patience on those bolts. And a special thanks to that gallon of Kroil for giving it's life to to the cause.

I should prolly feel bad about getting you involved in this addiction...... Naw, not at all...

Thanks for dinner!

Last edited:
Bout time! Looks great....hopefully we will see you up in Gilbert this year! next step.....wheel the thing!!

I just ordered that lift today, will have it next week. I cant wait!!

Great looking rig! Nice work.

Very Nice!!

That looks great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom