newest black wheel club member with 1" spacers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
After throwing on some rattle can paint...I decided that I was going to get them powdercoated;)

I cant cheap out on these wheels because I do not want to keep touching them up. Plus I paid under $200 to have them mounted/balanced and powdercoated. Which was not too bad! Up next I am doing my TJM front bumper in the same satin finish as the wheels($60 quote). Of course, I now have a new friend who powdercoats, that is why the price is so low haha The price will be more for others but they do clean work over at R3 finishing in Santa Clara

This 100 series is starting to become a black hole for money haha

Now time for the pics...sorry there are a lot and most of them are not needed but I was excited! Also mounted 1" spacers in the front(which required trimming the oem lug nuts, thanks for the advice there davegonz)

Up next: hopefully a 4x4 labs rear bumper from another member, whose name will not be mentioned;)

IMG_2060.jpg

They ran out of lug nuts, I needed two extra because I scrapped the wheel locks hahah...but good thing a store called toyota connection was just on the same block

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

Now...the pics are repetitive but I was so happy about the stance thanks to the 1" spacers:popcorn:
IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

Last edited:
I may have to do the black trim.... I like it.

looks good dude. Now give me the GD link where you got those corner lamps

Nick, let me find it!

Wish granted! Found it! hahah These guys are legit and I bought my first unsealed clear corners here..just make sure to seal them with silicone

Crystal Clear Corner Lights by Custom Headlights Tail Lights

Damn...remember these days, before and after

before: this time last year
attachment.php

after: current
IMG_2076.jpg

Looks sharp. Now explain why you went from 16 inch LC wheels to 16 inch Lexus wheels...

I didnt want to go 18's unless I got 35's...which wont happen because I do not want to sacrifice power unless I can get 4.88's;)

I like the look of the lexus wheels more though:D

What size tires are those?

Nice new look man
Nick, let me find it!

Wish granted! Found it! hahah These guys are legit and I bought my first unsealed clear corners here..just make sure to seal them with silicone

Holy crap, 79 bux? Allow me to make a suggestion. Anyone needing clear corners, get em from Import Vision for $38. Same pics from either site, and I've been using mine since 06. Mine came sealed. Just sayin.

Here's the link: http://www.importvision.com/index.p...ke=Toyota Truck&select_PartType=Corner Lights

anthonycds said:
Nice new look man

Holy crap, 79 bux? Allow me to make a suggestion. Anyone needing clear corners, get em from Import Vision for $38. Same pics from either site, and I've been using mine since 06. Mine came sealed. Just sayin.

Here's the link: http://www.importvision.com/index.php?display=show_part.php&PartMake=Toyota%20Truck&select_PartType=Corner%20Lights

Don't get me started on those s***bag low life's. They should be dragged on a beach full of broken beer bottles and crabs with oil on them.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Nice new look man

Here's the link: Importvision Motorsports - Lighting and Accessories for European, Japanese, and American Vehicles

Don't get me started on those s***bag low life's. They should be dragged on a beach full of broken beer bottles and crabs with oil on them.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Import Vision is actually one dude. I've had to show up to his unmarked business suit before to get him to answer me. Sent me the wrong lights and three months later still wasnt resolved. He talks about the shipping department in third person when it's really just him.

He does sell the Depo stuff just...is a-fifty-five-hole.

Wow, that really sux to hear about Import Vision. I've dealt with him a total of 3 times and have had nothing but awesome results. Last time was 2 years ago, and maybe things hit the fan for him recently, who knows. Just thought I'd throw it out there

First time was nice as well too, several years ago. I just refuse to give him any more money until he resolves the issue. Maybe you can email him the link to my posts and he'll finally respond with something other than "I'll have the shipping department take care of it."

hate to go off-topic and bash a company but, seriously. Even after showing up at his door he wasnt able to fully resolve the issue. Since I couldnt get the replacement housing for the parking light that was broken I made my own mounting brackets.

Lol no more bashing on the company who sells the side markers!

I guess slee got rid of the "slee'd" stickers...after ordering some stuff from them I was excited to have the "slee'd" sticker but got this one instead...anyone got the old slee decal lying around?:D

I may need it since I will have the slee tube sliders on my truck soon:D
IMG_2123.jpg

yeah I've got a stack. And I want the new sticker....so I'll be going by there tomorrow lol.

Off Topic: Pick be up a couple in silver while you are there! add it to the stack.

On topic: LJ, Your truck looks better every time I see it. nicely done.

Off Topic: Pick be up a couple in silver while you are there! add it to the stack.

On topic: LJ, Your truck looks better every time I see it. nicely done.

Off topic: Loud should have the SLEEbuilt sticker that pesismd had on the side of his truck

On topic: thanks Jon, your truck looks better though! Get your projectors done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom