Newcomer 1st time cruiser owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea thanks for the realization of the community here and im sorry for my ignorance but i have tried navigating thru the website to try and find answers why do you think i signed up for the god forsaken website the amount of ads on here are numbing i see why you guys are this way. But i don't think i belong here im probably better off scouring the internet to answer simple questions at least my slang and lack of grammar would be understood instead of criticized. But you guys do your thing here. keep it rolling.,.

Premium gas? no, you dont need to put premium, but thats a debate in itself.

What model you have? Well, all LCs are "base" with the same engine. Yours is a 99, which some came with Rear lockers.

I still do not know what you are asking here. Does your LC have problems? Curios about a feature? Most if not all have been covered, and you can search it here or on google.

The FAQ here and that SLEE link is a great way to start reading.

Well said. (How many times did you proofread your post for grammar, punctuation and spelling before hitting the button on that one?) 😉
Haha. Only a few times. But that's just my standard neuroses.
He has a hired proof reader. duh.
I include my Mud post proofreader in my TLC budget. The cost keeps me from upgrading my rig as quickly as I'd like, but this way I get to sit in my grammar ivory tower and look down upon all the internet peasants.

Do yourself a favor and do all the "baselining" as a matter of priority...As others have said, T's, Timing belt/water pump, idler pulley, replace all the coils and plugs with Densos, etc etc- start in the FAQ section and look at the baselining guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom