1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newby Fj60 owner

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by exrsa1, Aug 14, 2006.

1. exrsa1

exrsa1

Greetings, see this link for my new toy.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=105899

I need a rear window, or complete hatch. Anyone have one close to Kansas City?

Thanks so far. I will probably have many questions.

Brian

2. REKCUT

REKCUT SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Looks to be pretty clean for a part-out. I think you have a great starting point. Try cruiserparts.net for the window

3. exrsa1

exrsa1

I agree. The only real rust is what you see on the rear pax door. It is still just surface, but is more prominent. The rest is surface and the PO sprayed some rust inhibitor in all the areas that are suspect. Even the wheelwells and rockers are solid. I'd say for around $600 I did pretty good.

Brian

4. REKCUT

REKCUT SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    I would have given that just to use the rear 1/4's on mine.

5. exrsa1

exrsa1

I think it came down to him loosing his garage, stored in his parents garage, loss of interest and such. It's been sitting around for the past two or three years. Was a heck of a drive to Milwaukee and back for the weekend, but heck, I drove to Phoenix last year for an FJ55, only to not buy it since the guy misled me on just about everything on it.

I see you have the 2badfjs sliders. I like those. I will be getting a set from Jim. You have more pics of yours? The engine?

Thanks

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">