Newbie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would like to introduce myself and ask for a little advice. I just blew the head gasket on my 1996 LC I have fsc for her and plan to order the dvd from Idaho, but was wondering if there is any suggestions as far as ordering the HG for quality and longevity. I have loved Toyota vehicle since my fist pick up in high school and feel that th LC's are dominate in the 4X4 experience. Thank you for any advice and I can't say enough to express how glad I was to find this sight.

Welcome! I just picked up the hg dvd, don’t need it yet, but eventually we all do. I agree with 7schulz on OEM, and you can’t go wrong with CDan who will actually take the time to talk to you. Also, you should defiantly check into finding a Cruiser club in your area. Normally lots of help available if you post up on the local board as well as the main board.

One last thing, people around here love pictures and updates on current projects. You may have noticed a lot of the cranky old timers screaming about using the search function, but if you post lots of pictures and post up a thread on your hg install you will get a lot of interest:bounce: and feedback.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

Welcome :flipoff2:

x2 Dan or Onur @ American Toyota (see vendors)

or Gotmud (search)

both give nice discounts to mud members.

Thanks every one, I am in Greeley Co. And will get some pictures posted I currently am just getting started on removing the intake I will start a photo logging my progress which should help me with reassembly as well, thanks again.

Welcome:flipoff2:

Everyone is right go OEM call American Toyota talk to Dan or Onur. They will get you what you need.

The dvd is great I didn't need for HG(yet) but I hvae watched it a couple of times and have learned a lot.

Pics are always good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom