Newbie with parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wasn't sure if I should do a classified, but I have a couple of things I pulled of my cruiser that if anyone wants them; they are more than welcome to for a few dollars.

94 running boards...make offer

94 rear damage multiplier taillight guards...make offer

94 H.I.D light kit...make offer - have pictures available if interested, only comes with one bulb, osram xenarc d26 35w 66040, found two more on craigslist if interested.

Will hold onto everything for a week or two if not just going to trash it. Thank you very much

Better Idea!

Free to good home as a token of my appreciation for all you guys have done for me. Really just need to get it out of the garage. Thank you!

i'll take the HID kit if it fits a 97! :D

Let me have the running board rear end caps. Thanks.

I can't sell just the end caps as someone wants the running boards. But I would if I could.

Free to good home as a token of my appreciation for all you guys have done for me. Really just need to get it out of the garage. Thank you!

I can't sell just the end caps as someone wants the running boards. But I would if I could.

I thought you were giving these items away for free.

They are free but someone PM'D me first for the whole running board if, I give you the end cap I would be cutting him short. As for who got what..
dixie_cragger has the HID kit.
Little Rock the rear light gaurds.
Marco7 the running boards. (If you want to ship or pickup)
My zip code is 21911 and phone number 443 309 1887. For shipping arrangements just give me a call. As for 4x4cposeadog if Marco doesn't want the boards I'm more than glad to give the end caps. (I'm not even sure if I have both?)
Everyone have a good day!

They are free but someone PM'D me first for the whole running board if, I give you the end cap I would be cutting him short. As for who got what..
dixie_cragger has the HID kit.
Little Rock the rear light gaurds.
Marco7 the running boards. (If you want to ship or pickup)
My zip code is 21911 and phone number 443 309 1887. For shipping arrangements just give me a call. As for 4x4cposeadog if Marco doesn't want the boards I'm more than glad to give the end caps. (I'm not even sure if I have both?)
Everyone have a good day!

Thanks mucho for your generosity. You da :cool:Man!:cheers::beer:

If the rear tail light guards don't go, I'll take them. I can paypal the $ for shipping to 04634 if so. PM me if they are still available.

Thanks!

To 4x4Cposeadog

Marco just wants the brackets I'm gonna check for you on the end caps. If I have they are yours and whats up with the name...

whats up with the name...

Marco just wants the brackets I'm gonna check for you on the end caps. If I have they are yours and whats up with the name...

PM sent!

Got a day off!

Sorry guys didn't forget I've just been so busy working two jobs. Construction during the day and serving tables at night. So getting off at ten and then getting back up at four thirty doesn't leave much time for anything. Anyway I believe Littlerock mentioned picking the tail light guards up on the 26th. So they will be ready if that is the case. If you could call me I'll get everything squared away. I'm not a silver star member (yet!:)) nor do I have enough posts to hold more than five messages, so just call me up. If you're still interested call me and I'll take care of it but it has to happen by Friday cause then I don't know when I'll get time again.

4x4cposeadog just checked and do not have both rear covers just the one. sorry man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom