Newbie with an 80 👊 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, thanks for inclusion.
Read articles with interest here so thought best join to collect more data and give any benefit of my aged insite after 40 years of being a mechanic / auto elec.
My 80 spec so far:
1995 model, 3” lift, too much Superior Engineering stuff to list, E-lockers front and rear, long range sub tank.
Turbo nearly ready to fit

208FA7EF-DB2F-4102-A294-ADBD23A186C6.jpeg

DE645415-D5E8-4B31-9C6B-7E1180508171.jpeg

0AA75DEE-F031-477D-B95D-7A9B9B919984.jpeg

Read articles with interest here so thought best join to collect more data and give any benefit of my aged insite after 40 years of being a mechanic / auto elec.
My 80 spec so far:
1995 model, 3” lift, too much Superior Engineering stuff to list, E-lockers front and rear, long range sub tank.

View attachment 3217394

View attachment 3217395

View attachment 3217396
Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome build already! Looking forward to seeing where you take it. Drive it like you stole it 👍

My 80 spec so far:

View attachment 3217394

View attachment 3217395

View attachment 3217396
:clap::steer:In my best Australian accent, bloody good on ya to join us. Great to have another good bloke in a Cruiser. Bring a rope to tow out the poor bastards w/Range Rovers! :bang:

We actually have 3 x 80’s in the family, love them so much!!
2 x 1FZFE and 1 HZ
My lads white 80 is parked behind me in the picture.
The 1HZ is getting some love ready to sell, just rebuilt the rear diff, transfer case seals and steering box re-seal to do then it will be on its way 😢

I am enthralled. What’s up with your hood? Asking so I can replicate.

My bonnet or hood is painted satin black, as is the scuttle panel and front panel 😎.
Yeah the second pic is showing my solar blanket, Dometic, have a battery management system for the second battery so the solar just plugs straight in and keeps both topped up 👍, especially running the fridge.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom