newbie: Where to order FJ40 wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all,

I'm getting some new wheels n tires for my fiance's FJ40. I'd like 15x10" wheels with 3.5" of backspacing.(This is what was reccomended anyhow!) I heard that this wheel would be a bit unique and harder to find, so I'm wondering if anyone can give me tips on where to order them? I'm in Northern California and her truck is in Oregon. I'd like aluminum wheels similar in appearance to the Eagle 589's if possible! I'm also going to order 33x12.5 BFG mud terrrains or similar...

Opinions are much appreciated! Here's a pic of her truck now- she's got some original-looking very narrow wheels n tires...

http://community.webshots.com/scrip...mID=66264460&photoID=73824090&security=nfTHRS

Thanks!!
Ryan

Try National tire & wheel, Tyres International or 4wheel parts performance center. I'd try your local tire store or off-road shop first, chances are they'll be able to get you what you need. :G

desertrat.com
715 for mounted and balanced 33x12.5 TSL radials on black wagon wheels. They tend to be 2-300 less on tire and wheel packages than parts wholesalers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom