Newbie to the Forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Matt and am from Greensboro, NC. Jerry (mtbcoach) told me about this club and hopefully I can join soon.

Here's my rig as it stands (sorry for the bad quality):

jpeg_reencoded.jpg

Thursday night I think we're going to swap the front suspension out for OME heavies, wire up the fogs in the bumper, and probably add some Hella 500F's to the bumper.

Last edited:
Welcome! Glad to see someone else from Greensboro.

Welcome Matt, and that's a beautiful FJC you have! I hope you can make it to some club events.

Glad you found us Matt. Looks great with the new bumper, I'm sure the OME heavies will take up the weight of the bumper just fine...

I hope they can cause I sure couldn't... the install sucked. It's going to be interesting to try to get a winch on it down the road :lol:

As for the 21st I wish I could make it but I already have plans to be in SC that day. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Thanks for the kind words everyone

Last edited:
What part of Greensboro are you in? We should meet up sometime.

Sounds great, I live just off 68 between Greensboro and Oak Ridge. Shoot me a pm or something any time.

Hi Matt, and Welcome!!

Howdy Matt! Nice looking FJC.. welcome aboard!

Hi Matt - great looking cruiser. Trying to talk my wife into one of these when the Tahoe dies :)

Did i see you off New Garden today??? saw a black FJC w/ an arb and trd wheels. welcome.

Did i see you off New Garden today??? saw a black FJC w/ an arb and trd wheels. welcome.

There's a good chance it was me if it was around 2:00 pm or so.... I live in that area. Thanks for all the kind words everyone :clap:

Welcome!!! Look forward to meeting you on the trails.

Yup, up behind brassfield. Im in that area all the time, surprised i havent seen you around before.

Saw another lifted FJC today on 68. Blue, lifted w/ an ARB and some blingin 20'' einke's it looked like. Do you know who this is by chance?

Yup, up behind brassfield. Im in that area all the time, surprised i havent seen you around before.

Saw another lifted FJC today on 68. Blue, lifted w/ an ARB and some blingin 20'' einke's it looked like. Do you know who this is by chance?

Yeah... I don't cruise around that area much except late at night (too much traffic for me).... we like to eat at that wings place off new garden

I've never seen the Blue FJ... I'll have to keep an eye out of them for sure. There's another black FJ around Guilford college with an ARB roof rack and lights. His name is Mark and I hang out with pretty frequently though. We need to get together sometime for sure. Any pics of your rig in case I see you around?

Any pics of your rig in case I see you around?

Meet Tiny Tim....
toys002.jpg

Sweet ride , aint it??? no wonder i get these blank stares from cruiser owners as i wave :lol:

but heres the one your likely to see around town as the 55 doesnt get out much :(

1NorthSouth08.jpg

Last edited:
Meet Tiny Tim....
toys002.jpg

*****in ride , aint it??? no wonder i get these blank stares from cruiser owners as i wave :lol:

but heres the one your likely to see around town as the 55 doesnt get out much :(

1NorthSouth08.jpg

Haha I think I know where you live... I think I saw that land cruiser in a driveway off Eastchester a couple weeks ago near high point. That you?

:doh: so hard to hide when you live on a highway :bang: thats me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom