Newbie seeking advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!

I just bought a 2000 LC with 194,000 miles. I'm really excited and currently am looking for advice on which lift kit is recommended and if anyone knows of a reputable online store to purchase from. I'm located in Southern California. Thanks in advance.

There are tons of threads on this topic. Do a search with budget and your specific use in mind. Icon, Old Man Emu, Slee Offroad, and Tough Dog are good places to start.

Thank you. Its at L&H Imports in Canoga Park as I write this getting baselined and fixing some other minor things.

Thank you. Its at L&H Imports in Canoga Park as I write this getting baselined and fixing some other minor things.

Good. Get a list of what they're doing and cross reference with what you find here in searching. There a things that a shop might not do if they don't know the specific needs of these trucks, the heater T's being the most important as they will fail and at best strand you, at worst, kill your engine.

Welcome! You will find a TON of info and good people here that will help keep your truck running and worry free for many miles!

Search threads, "heater t", limit to titles, limit to 100 section. It's also in the FAQ.

1564357129977.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom