Newbie. Part number for drip rail weather strip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi.

I just purchased a 97 lx450. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the driprail weatherstripping that runs along the drip rail it’s about 7ft long and is black rubbercoated??

I called mine trash after they were removed by a car wash.

I think they are NLA, but I'm not positive.

Not worth the time to track them down.

PartSouq says available. Not sure where it would ship from but I'm guessing it won't come wound up in a USPS box so the shipping would be ridiculous.

35.00$ each.

529.00$ for shipping.

I’m gonna say scuff, sand, paint and clear.

376F2A2F-6740-4925-ACCD-9C65DBC5345F.png

Each box (one side per box) is over 10 feet long. You maybe could pack both sides in one box if wrapped individually, but then again the box itself is not very stiff, it will fold up and could damage the part if shipped from overseas.

If you want close to the original US model look, paint (? or plastidip) the drip rail black. For some overseas markets it was a chrome molding and some there may have been no molding with the drip rail painted the same color as the body.

Each box (one side per box) is over 10 feet long. You maybe could pack both sides in one box if wrapped individually, but then again the box itself is not very stiff, it will fold up and could damage the part if shipped from overseas.

If you want close to the original US model look, paint (? or plastidip) the drip rail black. For some overseas markets it was a chrome molding and some there may have been no molding with the drip rail painted the same color as the body.

It’s getting painted for sure!!!👍🏻

I ordered from Toyota parts online and picked them up from the local dealership.

What was your final "out the door" price for them?

Thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom