Newbie need FSM & ...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been 2 weeks since I bought my 97 TLC (with lockers). I picked up a copy of the Haynes manual (stumbled onto it in Auto Zone) and been doing some minor maintenance .

I would very much like to get a copy of the Factory Service/repair Manual as well as the Electrical Systems Manual. Any suggestions where to get my hands on a copy for a reasonable price? Thanks. :cheers:

Newbie, hence ignorant! Does Cruiserdan has a store or online store? Seen others in this forum saying they got manuals from Cruiserdan. Cruiserdan if you see this how to buy from you? Do you have other TLC stuff besides manuals?

Oh, about 80,000 other things...

Ed

Cruisernow,
You can send CruiserDan or any member a private message by clicking on their name anywhere; the Member list is an easy way to find someone.

Dan is the original owner of a 93, has extensive mods on his Cruiser, wheels his rig regularly, is the parts manager at a large Toyota store, and is 'long of tooth.'

You also need to learn that your best friend is the Search button above. Advanced Search is a blast, can be more entertaining than Junk's momma on a good day, and is the best way to get a concensus on any given topic. For example, if you pursue a search on "how to buy a FSM" you will get C-Dan and you will get an 800 number for Toyota's publications division. Either is a good way to get the FSM, the Owner's Manual, and all the other factory manuals for your truck.

Welcome.
-B-

Ok -B-..... Long of Tooth?

aka?

Long-of-tooth = Mature.

-B-

Nah B, long of tooth just means you're at the point where you may as well spend yer weekends digging that hole. :slap: :flipoff2:

:whoops: aw, shucks B, you know I'm just joshing. I got to remember to take it easy on the elders. :flipoff2:

Yo Newb dooooooooooooooooooooooooood - hook up with the Chag (cruiserdan, leut dan or whatever :flipoff2:)

FSM is what ya need. Everything else sucks.

And welcome. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Hey Junk,

I like your comments :slap:
10_1_117.gif

Mike

The Wulf's teeth are longer than mine :flipoff2:

This is getting scary!

How do Dan and -B- know that the other's teeth are too long? ??? ???

I guess some questions should go unanswered. :flipoff2:

I dunno but B said he need band aides. I asked for where and he wouldn't say. :whoops: :flipoff2: :D :D

Asiarider, :flipoff2: :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom