Newbie in White City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all

I just moved to the area, From Central Valley California.

Looking to join a few wheeling trips to learn the area.

A little about me. I am 42 years old and have been in the IT field for the past 10 years, I have a Modified 1991 Nissan Pathfinder with 32 Inch tires. I also have a 1985 Chevy Scottsdale diesel 4x4 That I have not modified yet. I know nobody out here so right now I am a big loner. Just been unpacking my stuff and trying to find a place for it all.

I am not much into boulder crawling, But I like just getting to that spot that you have to have a 4x4 to get to. I enjoy hunting and fishing, although I have no done much of that since I have a Beef with CDFG. Not a problem here in Oregon thought. Just have to get my drivers License and then I am set.

I also enjoy shooting, So anyone who knows a place to go shooting around here let me know. I have a 6 paddle dueling tree that I like to shoot at That shooting ranges wont let me use. So a secluded safe area in the mountains would be preferred

Thanks in advance for hearing me out

Mark

Welcome!

Welcome, I think we have some Nissans that show up every now and then and there are a few shooters in the crew here.

I was watching the new years run thread. But that did not happen.

I am used to being the "Odd Duck" in the group In California I mostly ran with the Ford bronco Guys,

There is not too many regional Nissan Groups. SO I take What I can get. I am looking forward to going on a few runs. I have no idea where any good/legal places to wheel are at. I enjoy fishing and hunting so just discovering some nice placed would be awesome.

I learned my lesson wheeling alone, so I won't do that again. since I don't know anyone in the area that kind of leaves me with no wheeling.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome Mark! :cheers: Hey, FYI, there are only 199 days left before Mcgrew 2015!! Gotta start packin"...! :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom