Newbie here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello from Santa barbara . I am a proud owner of a 97 LX450. I got it a month ago .Its what I wanted for a long time. I foung one with 57k on it in pearl two tone color. All stock. Clean and I bought it.

:cheers: I love this site . I get alot of info from here. Thank you for a great site. I am crazy for the cruisers. Let the mods begin.

Did it come with pink thong panties :princess: ????????????

Welcome :flipoff2:

pics: see the 'MUD help forum, last one on the page...

pink panties: search "pink panties" and the first use was by Junk in 2003 (imagine that.....) - it's an LX450 thing :D

You are not excited or anything, are you? :D

Welcome aboard!

Mot

chamalk said:
Hello from Santa barbara . I am a proud owner of a 97 LX450. I got it a month ago .Its what I wanted for a long time. I foung one with 57k on it in pearl two tone color. All stock. Clean and I bought it.

:cheers: I love this site . I get alot of info from here. Thank you for a great site. I am crazy for the cruisers. Let the mods begin.

woody said:
pics: see the 'MUD help forum, last one on the page...

pink panties: search "pink panties" and the first use was by Junk in 2003 (imagine that.....) - it's an LX450 thing :D

By first use I hope you mean first to mention them and not first to wear them.
Over here drag racing means 2 fast cars racing not driving fast in pink panties!!

Welcome :flipoff2: Now where the heck are the pics? C'mon, can't wait to see the pink thong panties.

Welcome from a fellow LX450 owner.

Welcome! :flipoff2: The :princess: Pink Panty Brigades grows!

We will own the forum one day! Pink rules!

Welcome aboard :flipoff2:

Everyone should have a pair of pink panties...I have a couple pair :D
pink_panties1.jpg

chamalk said:
I am a proud owner of a 97 LX450. I got it a month ago.Its what I wanted for a long time. I foung one with 57k on it in pearl two tone color. All stock. Clean and I bought it.

Pearl was not available in that year, and definitely not in a two-tone. The truck you bought has likely been wrecked/totalled/repainted. You got ripped.

Just kidding. Welcome. :flipoff2:

Hmmm, could have sworn I had a post on this thread. Deleted - Why? PM with reason is fine please.

Brentbba said:
Hmmm, could have sworn I had a post on this thread. Deleted - Why? PM with reason is fine please.

you swear incorrectly.....nothin in here 'cept this one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom