Newbie here, cool site (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I thought I would introduce myself. I just stumbled across this site, wow, what a gold mine. I bought my 96 lexus from my father a few years ago but I haven't done anything crazy to it besides stereo junk because I haven't dared to take such a nice car offroad. Now that it is paid off I think I might venture off the beaten path and do a few mods.

I am currently reading the faq etc. I know this thread is worthless without pictures, but the :princess:lost our digi camera in a drunken escapade in Vegas and I haven't gotten around to getting a new one yet. I have some pics on my dad's computer so I will post some up the next time I go visit him.

Welcome and enjoy yourself The scrathes buff out most of the time.

Welcome!:flipoff2:!

The Vegas camera thing hits close to home... My wife lost our camera a few years back in a drunken escapade in Cologne, when we were on a trip for my work. Drinking free on vendors, cab driver kicks us out b/c i turned green when he took a corner too fast in he Mercedes (that's my story, stickin to it...) - she loses my $400 camera and her blackberry.

I digress, welcome.

Bienvenido!!! = Welcome!!! You will become addicted!:flipoff2:

Thanks guys. Sorry to hear about your lost camera. Dang cabby. Our camera wasn't worth that much so I'm not too worried about it. I have full coverage insurance because I used to have a loan on it and only recently paid it off. I will keep the full coverage because these things aren't cheap to fix.

I know this thread is worthless without pictures, but the :princess:lost our digi camera in a drunken escapade in Vegas
ha! feel your pain. welcome.:flipoff2:

Welcome! :flipoff2:

First things first: Ditch the 20's, they look like stink on an 80. It looks MUCH better with smaller wheels:

n539070227_5989842_8014820.jpg

IMO the ONLY 80 that looks good with rims bigger than 20" is LX_TREME's, or one that's running 44's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom