Newbie FZJ80 Owner - Little advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,

I'm new to the hobby but love my new old LC. She was owned by an old man who took great care of her and she has around 195K miles on it. I've been taking it up the mountain roads outside of Seattle and learning to care for her (like changing her oil and other simple repairs...yes, I'm very new to all of this).

In the meantime, my vehicle needs interior work like replacing the window gaskets (the windows struggle and fail to go up and down) and I'd also like to place a roof rack, tow package and new tires.

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic/body shop in the Seattle area?

Thanks,
Mark

Welcome to MUD !!

Tor/Adam gets great reviews
http://www.torfab.com @torfab

These are from older threads

Toyota Lake City has a mechanic, Mikey, who has twenty years experience and really knows and loves 4WD Toyotas. Ask for service manager Dave, tell him 4WD Toyota Owner magazine sent ya.

(866) 857-9944

Then down in Puyallup is Billy Bob's Offroad. He's supposed to be very good too.

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm new to the hobby but love my new old LC. She was owned by an old man who took great care of her and she has around 195K miles on it. I've been taking it up the mountain roads outside of Seattle and learning to care for her (like changing her oil and other simple repairs...yes, I'm very new to all of this).

In the meantime, my vehicle needs interior work like replacing the window gaskets (the windows struggle and fail to go up and down) and I'd also like to place a roof rack, tow package and new tires.

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic/body shop in the Seattle area?

Thanks,
Mark
Maybe take the opportunity to learn and do the work yourself.

You'll spend a fortune paying someone else......unless that's your thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom