Newbie Checking In! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been lurking around on the site for a while; wanted to thank everyone for their help. I bought a 94 landcruiser with lockers that supposedly has 82,000 miles on it... Not so sure of that, but seems to run good. Been going over it for a while now trying to get it the way I want. Some PM work done: Mobil 1 10w-30 HM; rebuilt the rear end, mobil 1 grease and fluid; rebuilt both rear calipers, flushed brake lines with new dot 4 fluid; changed transmission fluid with toyota; rebuilt starter, and others but don't want to ramble. This has been a fun vehicle but my list of things to do keeps going. I don't want this to be the longest newbie post ever so here's the pics.
DSC02850.jpg
DSC02851.jpg

Welcome :flipoff2:

And long newbie posts are actually a good thing when you are describing your truck because when you start asking for help, the information we need will already be available.

So what makes you think its doesn't have the mileage it shows? Do you have any service records for it?

Welcome :flipoff2: FNG. Don't forget your signature block, so when you have questions we know what kind of truck your talking about:hillbilly:

Bienvenido!!!! = Welcome!!!!:D

Welcome!

Congrat on the best vehicle you have ever bought!:clap:

and welcome to the club

welcome - nice ride!:flipoff2:

Thanks for the FNG :flipoff2: welcome I wouldn't of wanted it any other way. As for the mileage it just seems awful low and the carfax shows it must of sat for a while but not sure of that. Just used car dealers make me nervous. Thanks

Welcome.. You'll be fine :flipoff2: + :steer: = :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom