Newbie 1993 80series VX-R trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings from Beirut Lebanon. Bought a 1993 LC FZJ80 a few days ago, a triple lock with every other factory option that one can dream off.
Replacing the front diff actuator, and looking to put a set of 33" with the original factory rims for the time being on the stock suspension(recommendations welcomed whether to keep the stock suspension or not), with the hopes of upgrading it at in a year or so, since its mainly for trails and not major off road use.
A few other minor issues here and there, the normal wear and tear for a 30 year old truck.

Gambit FZJ80.jpg

Hi
What factory option you have?
If not mistaken its the highest trim, double tank, triple lock, built in Nokia mobile, the original 6 CD changer at the back, front factory electrical winch, I think it has all the options that can be added at the time...all in working conditions :)

That’s a cool rig! Is there a local community of Land Cruiser enthusiasts in Beirut? It’s always exciting for me in North America to hear about all the factory options other markets have. Honestly, I really want a shot of the dash interior.

If not mistaken its the highest trim, double tank, triple lock, built in Nokia mobile, the original 6 CD changer at the back, front factory electrical winch, I think it has all the options that can be added at the time...all in working conditions :)
Speaking of options, I'll trade you -
1-complete OEM roof rack/rail set
PLUS
1 - complete pair of rear quarter, sliding windows

for
the add-on long range tank and assy's to mate to a single tank arrangement ... and the Nokia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom