Newb in TC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, just joined the forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I used to be a 4runner owner; hacked it for a '94 Cruiser. Far superior, I made a good trade. Anyway, I was stopped in town by a fella with a similar year LC (Black one in Traverse City if) who asked if I belonged to the forum. Thought I'd better register. Way more cruiser owners here than at Ytech, (not that that's a bad forum, it's just all trucks and 4runners). I'm glad to be a part of the cruiser community. It seems like a close knit bunch and my 80 is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Pictures to come in the near future, but for now it's a white 1994, Downey coils, Bils in the front, KYB in the rear, air bags in the rear coils for towing, no lockers but that's next on the list along with 4.88's, TJM front bumper with Warn 9k lbs winch, Yakima Megawarrior and 33"x12.5" BFG A/T's.
Chime on in and say hi.
Be cool.

Sup! Congrats on the Cruiser!

:flipoff2:

Welcome to MUD

That was me John, glad to see you on here! In fact, after I saw you I drove straight to the power lines did some wheeling this afternoon. Anytime you want to hit the trails let me know. Nice rig!

Clint-

Oh, BTW, :flipoff2: (<----- standard mud greeting)

Thanks, Clint. I hit the power lines out in the Vasa area pretty often. You've got a pretty sharp LC yourself. I'm sure I'll be seeing ya; we'll do some trail wheelin' this summer.

Welcome :flipoff2: Sounds like you got a good start.

Hey John, I was out wheeling by Perch Lake near the Vasa trail today and came upon these kids. That mud has buryed alot of people over the years! Three trucks and not one of them had a strap :D 04-22-07_2021.jpg
04-22-07_2021.jpg

welcome
can't wait to see pics

Welcome!

welcome!
I grew up in Maple City. We used to sit around and give all the Fudgies wrong directions back in the day.

How about some pics?
Start reading, in about 3 weeks, you'll be hooked and fully versed in TEQ speak.

Go Lakers!
and the LA ones too....HA!

welcome!
I grew up in Maple City. We used to sit around and give all the Fudgies wrong directions back in the day.

Old habits die hard, that stiil goes on today:D

Clint-

p8nt,
yup, that pond mud can be nasty. Kids, they'll learn. I remember being completely unprepared when I was 17 or so.

p8nt,
yup, that pond mud can be nasty. Kids, they'll learn. I remember being completely unprepared when I was 17 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom