Newb-best options for 80 series Rear bumper only, vehicle has factory swing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to ih8mud and Landcruisers as well. I sold my 2018 Tacoma and am now the proud owner of a sweet 1993 Cruiser 1hd-t. I have several things to do in this build but first I need to give it the ability to tow our small trailer. So I am looking for the best options of a nice bumper, that has a class II reciever hitch. I have not had much luck with finding a bumper only. This JDM has a factory swing out and ladder so I am looking for something compatible with that. Any suggestions from the experienced folks here?

4x4 Labs is very strong and has a receiver. Very popular on the west coast for rock crawling.

Dissent Offroad is making a modular bumper that also has a receiver also. It’s light and strong with a very nice Jerry can attachment.

Check out this thread.

4x4 labs is good, but you'll need to chopitty chop the frame rails a bit.

This is the Dissent Offroad bumper. @benc
1E5A3723-1844-4F02-9AD3-C2A8100FFCDF.png

Great, thank-you! Just what I was looking for. If it didnt already have the factory swing out it would be much easier. Does anyone know if you can move up one step like to 33's with the factory swing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom