Newb and LX470 build.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Fellas,

LC100 newb, but have owned 3 Tundra's and 2 4runner's. Toyota is like the mafia...you can't get out. I sold my 19 4runner a few years ago and picked up a diesel Super Duty. It's great, but I miss being in a smaller vehicle and also having a project. After much debate, a 100 series seemed like a great option.

I swooped up my LX up about 3 weeks from a friend of a friend. 213k on the clock, but it's in good shape, the "must do's" mechanically have been addressed and the price was right. Plans are a light off-road build that could get me most places in CA.

Here she is:

LC1.jpg
lc2.jpg

Dont blink! I work pretty fast. This is a week later. Titan 7 T-AK1 wrapped in 285/70/17 Toyo RT's.

lc3.jpg

Suspension is next. ACH will be deleted :beer:

AHC delete? Man AHC is extremely comfy in the two I test drove! Unless your going big travel I suppose.

Great tire wheel combo

Last edited:
When I first got mine I figured if something happens that’s when I’ll swap out ahc for a lift. After a couple years and fine tuning the ahc using the resources here I’ll do almost whatever it takes to keep AHC. The smooth ride and adjustability is hard to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom