New Zealand '92 for sale - Huge Lift - Great Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Silly kiwi's.

Warrant?...

Yeah Right!

see the flares on that thing? sweet overall, but didn't like the colors on the undercarriage :flipoff2:

I want the ZOOMIE tail pipe and yellow springs.

:eek::eek:

62915665_full.jpg

You take off the black extended fenders, get rid of all the purple and pink, change out the tires for something a little more streetable and......

it's still ridiculous and over built for me.

Thats only a little bit of overkill.

Looks like a pig on wheels. I would like to see it taken out in the NZ bush. That would soon remove the sticky out flares and put some nice stripes in the shiny red stuff. Too tall to be practical and likely to tip over at serious obstacles. Not like a serious NZ Off Roaders Truck. And a PETROL engine with gasoline at $1.78 PER LITRE. Yikes

The Lexus front end pic is "the truck from Japan I copied mine from"...not the NZ cruiser.

(goes back to the drawing board)

This is great. I'm showing this picture to my :princess:, and then tell her this is my dream truck! Then we'll "compromise" on a 6" lift and 35's!:D

I would love to get my hands on one of those tire racks........ Anybody else ever see one of those on a LC or is that a Detroit special?

Castor

With stock control arms! Check out those drop brackets.

Kyon

I would love to get my hands on one of those tire racks........ Anybody else ever see one of those on a LC or is that a Detroit special?

Those wheel cariers are JDM Standard. Both my trucks have them fitted. No you cannot buy one and fit it as the right rear corner of you landcruiser will not have the factory fitted internal structural supports. Ifyou bolt one to the std sheetmetal it will fall off eventually sooner than later.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom