For Sale New York FJ62 with mint interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(129, 129, 129)
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333740115572
Hey fellow H8-ers. I know this guy selling a 62 on EBay. So he is a real person. (promise) I know him from the art and furniture world and he has a beautiful truck for sale in the NY area.
I'm over in NJ if you want any help with it. He is an attention to detail kinda guy so the inside is mint. Outside it pretty darn great too. I have not driven it but I can if you want me to. Check it out. If you need help with a delivery, photo, video drive or something I can jump in and help too he is just across the water from me. 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 3.49.11 PM.png

Hey fellow H8-ers. I know this guy selling a 62 on EBay. So he is a real person. (promise) I know him from the art and furniture world and he has a beautiful truck for sale in the NY area.
I'm over in NJ if you want any help with it. He is an attention to detail kinda guy so the inside is mint. Outside it pretty darn great too. I have not driven it but I can if you want me to. Check it out. If you need help with a delivery, photo, video drive or something I can jump in and help too he is just across the water from me. 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBayView attachment 2457758
about an hour left on the Ebay listing. I hope one of you guys get it. Let me know if you are local. Matt is super nice and I'll ask him if I can help in any way get it to you.

Matt said give him a call. 917.355.59 last two digits are one Three

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom