New Year's trailride: Walnut Canyon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great area to explore, killer views.:cool:
1-1-2009_1.jpg
1-1-2009_2.jpg
1-1-2009_3.jpg

The black FJC is the victims,, err,, our new wheelin buddies Danny and Kathy, they did a very good job of hiding their terror!:D Actually looked to be having a great time.:cool:
1-1-2009_10.jpg
1-1-2009_11.jpg
1-1-2009_12.jpg

Hey guys, Danny and Kathy here. We actually had an incredable time with yoiu all. You treated us like we were part of the group, and really make us feel welcome. Really can't thank you enough for the invitation and warm hospitality. Incredable pics by all. What an incredable place. I definately want to go back in there. Although what we did with you folks was new, I felt very good about what we were doing thanks to your guidance. I really hope we can do this again some time. Only problem now is that I want bigger tires, a lift, rock sliders, and front and rear bumbers. It will come in time though. Kevin I found the compresser at Pep Boys. It was right at $60, we now have our CB ready to go. When we get to go out with you all again, we'll be more prepared. Thanks again guys for some great fun, incredable views and a total blast driving..... Danny

Only problem now is that I want bigger tires, a lift, rock sliders, and front and rear bumbers.

The seed has been planted.

Good Job Kevin, Michael, Claudia and Rob.......another convert!

Yeah, the seed has definately been planted. My wife and I have done a few of the easier trails and had a blast, but running with these folks has definately excited us about doing more interesting trails.

Welcome to the sickness guys.:cheers:
Glad to see we didn't scare you off.:eek:

Hehehehehe (and other sounds of maniacal laughing...)

We may be glutons for punishment, but we'll be out there some where this weekend.

good luck - keep the right side up :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom