New Years Ride 1/2/21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friend of mine is putting together a trail ride to kick off the new year.... all are welcome and the more the merrier!!

**** ATTENTION ride has been pushed to Saturday due to better weather!!!! ****

1609292493994.png

Last edited:
Just spoke to my buddy weather might be Ice on Friday so it might get pushed to Saturday

It is ...
Is this an easy trail?
From what I have been told it is easier the Peters mill run... So nothing really technical or hard just some time off highways and hopefully some pretty views

I'll second @Svensk120, I went on a Green Ridge trail ride with another club last July. Mostly gravel roads, no real rock crawling to speak of, but it's offset by a number of stream crossings, depending on the route, and some pretty views. The leader of that ride took us on a route that had like 5 water crossings and we stopped a couple of scenic overlooks. All in all a nice, relaxing trip.

Thx for the replies. Def up for it but sounds like for me next time. Cant wait to see the pics!

Is it on?
It was and it was a great time. We had 13 vehicles in total... 8 Subaru 2 GX 470s 1 FJ Cruiser 1 2500 pickup truck and a Jeep

Just got done the ride and it was a good day. Nothing hard at all just fire and back dirt roads. A couple of us did a nice water crossing but as we were going to do another the police were there and stopped us. Said it was not allowed... He wasn't a dick about it .. nice guy doing his job.

Stopped at a bunch of different spots along the way for over look photos... Plenty of little mud puddles so everyone got some dirt on the paint.

All in all it was a good day met some new folks and did almost 40 miles off the beaten path.
Anyone who wants to hit rocks and mud bogs would not have liked it but those that want to just get out and have a good day trip ... It was good for that!

I'll post photos when I am back home on a good connection

Looks like a great day and decent water crossing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom