New Year's Day run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gunderson's are in. What are the details? (When, where, etc.)

***Updated meeting time and place*****

Let's meet at Badass Coffee in Bernalillo at 9:00. Show up early for coffee. If you miss that location or are coming from up north, we can plan for a second meeting location at the Jemez Pueblo Visitor Center (Walatowa) at 7413 Hwy 4 Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico 87024 about 9:45. We will depart Walatowa by 10:15. You can buy a map of the forest at the visitor's center if you don't already have one.

Bring lunch, sleds, plenty of warm clothing and water. Also bring extra clothing, food, water just to be safe in case we get stuck out longer than intended.

I am planning to also bring my CB, handheld HAM radio, chains, a shovel and tow strap.

Last edited:
Marc,

Let's make the meeting place at the Bad Ass Coffee in Bernalillo at 9:00, remember people are partying tonight! I'll bring extra ham radios and I don't think we'll need CB radios.

Should be some fresh powder

I will see everyone at Bad Ass Coffee at 9:00. That may push a Walatowa meeting time out to 9:45 or 10:00, depending on what time we actually leave from Bernalillo.

Meeting place and time updated per Ali's suggestion.

Here's who I'm expecting to see:

Ahlen (me + 3)
Evan - 1
TOYOTARIG - Gunderson - 4?
Ali, Jessica, Isabelle
Jim187 + Donna
Slimbuddha (Ron + Dog)
Ramathorn15 + Girlfriend and dogs
lurch(Steve) + Justin

Maybe:
Pappy
Ron's kids

Last edited:
I'll be there...thinking Justin will come along as well.

No Pappy. As much as I would like to go my clutch is not being kind to my cuts.

Had a good time today. I didn't take any photos though. We went down 376 from 126, then turned onto 604. Found some snow, ate lunch, played in the snow. We then made our way back to 376 and proceeded down to the Gilman tunnels where we aired up and drove home. I had a little excitement on a slippery slope but the locker got me out of it.

It was a good day and a nice turn out. We found a killer sledding hill that we'll need to return to some day. The snow on 376 wasn't too deep which made the traveling easier.

20170101_123629.jpg
20170101_123643.jpg
20170101_130151.jpg
20170101_130826.jpg
20170101_162043.jpg

Ron -

Good to see you in the snow and thanks for the pictures - that's a good-looking bunch of Cruisers (and a Lexus or two)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom