New Year's Day No-Snow Run - Puerco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Larry thank you for a very pleasant day. Great way to bring in the new year.

I don't have Lurch's talent so here's just a few pics from my dirty lensed iPhone
More here on flickr: Puerco HDC 1.1.18

IMG_3389 2.jpg

IMG_3407 2.jpg

IMG_3400 (2).JPG

IMG_3416 2.jpg

Wait were is the 3 hour video of Larry S L O W L Y ascending the sand hill climb using electronic traction voodoo? :flipoff2:

Carnage noted:

• Larry (front bumper "tweaked" on driver side)
  • Juan (scratched rear bumper cover)
  • Nate (broken driver taillight lens)
  • Walt W. (busted rear driver vent window)
  • Grant (punctured side wall rear driver tire - cut pinky finger - blood observed)

Last edited:
Carnage noted:

• Walt W. (Busted rear driver vent window)
Do I get credit for wrecking a sidewall, if the tire was already mostly wore out? I cut my pinky finger on my console, too :frown:

Carnage noted:

• Walt W. (Busted rear driver vent window)
I was going 25-30 mph east up one of the major arroyo when suddenly I found myself approaching some mogles. I couldn't slow down fast enough. After getting some articulated modulation (of course, in slow motion), I was launched into the air and came down hard on the front bumper bottom. It popped off the bumper cover corner on the driver side. I was able to push it back on but it does look like the bumper space on the driver side has no space whereas the gap on the passenger side has a bigger gap.

Wait were is the 3 hour video of Larry S L O W L Y ascending the sand hill climb using electronic traction voodoo? :flipoff2:

Flickr wouldn't accept the 512MB file... the error message said that while it was technically inspiring, it was too boring

I'm actually going to remember this. Next time I am in a group and we are running behind, I am going to pull this stunt to see how agitated I can get some folks.

:flipoff2:

I'm actually going to remember this. Next time I am in a group and we are running behind, I am going to pull this stunt to see how agitated I can get some folks.

:flipoff2:

Flickr was a no go but YouTube accepted it. As always, video doesn’t do justice to how steep this is. Truly an amazing machine you have there Larry!

@LBBLC100 that is such a pretty rig!

I wish that clown in the TLCA shirt would just shut up and change the dang tire...

Flickr was a no go but YouTube accepted it. As always, video doesn’t do justice to how steep this is. Truly an amazing machine you have there Larry!

Larry, were you aired down during this climb?

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom