☼ nEw YeArS DaY Holiday run Sunflower Mine ☼ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Party starts here

image.jpg

On my way, i hope the hundy can do do it, 9/10 is a bit extreme.

I have an open Co pilot seat available for anyone interested.

Went to the store yeaterday with my wife to get the parts for Split Pea Soup (New Years tradition), and when back in the garage, I heard a hissing from the left rear tire. Picked up a nail and leaking fast enough to be flat this morning. Will be pulling the wheel off and over to Discount tomorrow (Sat) for the repair.

Call me superstitious, but I take that as a sign of sorts! Can't wait to see the pictures from this trip,

And I just saw this thread. :bang:

Great day of adventure guys!

The trip was great fun, reseated a tire in the middle of the wash/creek was another first.

Awesome trp. I agree the trail is now a 9 vs previous rating of 8- pre fire/flood. Armor and spotting was order of the day.

Found the camera lens on my phone was broken this morning so no pictures from me. But I saw many others snapping away. I look foward to the pics

Last edited:
Special treat foe me today. Got within 15 feet of a Bobcat on the side of he road right after he crossed in front of me on the road out.

No camera :bang:
Funner snapped him a couple times from behind me, hopefully turned out?

Hopefully this weekend more pics?

Man wish I could have made this. Looks like it was a good time. NEED MORE PICS!

I have pics, but new camera and need to figure out how to compress the files, total newb:doh:

Funner, you can upload to photobucket and link to them from here. Photobucket allows you to resize the files easily. That's how I do it. There are other ways (open in Windows Paint and resize, for instance), then you can attach in 'mud or link from another photo sharing site if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom