☼ nEw YeArS DaY Holiday run Sunflower Mine ☼ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You still involved in Honeywell 4 x4?
Have not seen you out there on our last few work days at Sunflower! John
Still involved. Was almost able to make that Tuesday between the holidays. I have one year old tires that still have the nubs on them. Knocked a few off this trip.

Still involved. Was almost able to make that Tuesday between the holidays. I have one year old tires that still have the nubs on them. Knocked a few off this trip.

Good to hear. Stay in touch with Jess, as we will probably have some more work days out there. We have convinced Gary Hanna, the Mesa District Ranger, to declare the Sunflower Loop as Open, but we took Max, the FS engineer out there, and we still have spots on the 201A and the 25A he wants us to do more work on to make the trails more sustainable. John

Last edited:
Phil had a bichin camera he had borrowed , it was pretty snazzy. I even took some pics with it...

I got a couple. dirt colored FJ40 oriented of course:flipoff2:

20160101_120416.jpg

20160101_120456.jpg

20160101_132143.jpg

20160101_132620.jpg

20160101_134614.jpg

Hi lift jack :censor: You can't see the small floor jack under the axle.

Every tool has its place, this was one time it was nice to have. :deadhorse:

Thanks for posting the pictures and video - it's cool to see how a problem gets handled on the trail. So, how did you guys reseat the tire bead? Was there any tire damage? Good work,

Thanks for posting the pictures and video - it's cool to see how a problem gets handled on the trail. So, how did you guys reseat the tire bead? Was there any tire damage? Good work,
Luckily the tire was fine and with some Puma air and a few hands pulling on the tire against the wheel, the bead set fine. No lug nuts were even removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom