New Yankee Toys President... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok boyz and girlz just thought i would say hi and introduce myself as the new YT prez..was elected a couple weeks ago. We have not been an altogether very active club in TLCA or much else but I am working on changing that!!!

Tony
Can you get in touch with me about what paper work needs to be filed for updateing TLCA about our new officers and such. Thanks

Stew

Congratulations and thanks Stew on your new club role.

I don't have to paraphrase the obvious about Club roles such as President and such.... most folks just want to enjoy the fun while only a few usually step forward to volunteer for the work.

But I will also note that your efforts as President will come back to you 10 fold. 8)

I will be sure to follow up with you about any information updates and such... TLCA uses the generic Chapter in Good Standing form to gather Club contact info for Trails, Delegate information and club roster. We'll get one of these going to you.

You can help me Stew by urging your members to maintain their TLCA membership by either renewing or joining if they have not done so yet.

Many thanks!

Congrats Stew.
liebe013.gif

Tony-
I am deffinitly pushing for the TLCA membership among other things.

Junk-
Thanks for the congrats...hope to see you at CMCC or the 4 Runner Jambo
Stew

LOL.. Hey Ya Stew.. Seeing as our new Prez made his own post to say so, I will add on here as well (I have already done so on the TLCA logo thread, but what the heck..)

HI.. My name is Lee, I am the new TLCA Rep for the Yankee Toys I too hope to see a good kick start with TLCA info.. I was in on the last meeting and a quick "cliff notes" version of the meetimg was e-mail posted for our club to keep them informed.. Gonna have to keep an eye on this BB now... :eek:

Stew and Lee...

Did I follow up with TLCA forms as promised (probably not)?

if not, please drop me an e-mail at cruiserfan@att.net and provide me a swift kick in the ... butt.

However, on the same note, I am requesting forms for all Chapters at years end. We need to clearly identify our Active Chapters (chapters in good standing), Chapters that may not be active at the board level but still want to be associated with TLCA... and unfortunately, the chapters that are either defunct or disappeared. Hey, it happens.

It has been a goal of mine to accomplish this task this year, and years end, in preparation for next year, it a good time.

thanks everyone!

Tony.. I did not get anything, But I will drop a line to Stewart and let him know to touch base with you... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom