New whip and new forum for me (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
theewhitemouse.tumblr.com
Hey 100 nerds. Just picked this beauty up and will be hanging out here for the next few years Im sure with you guys!
Been a 1988 62 (round eye front end from 60) guy for close to a decade now but she is pretty much "done" as far as making her mine goes.

New Whip
2006 1 owner with 135k miles. Fancy high tech suspension stuff and all. Thing is a beauty and I dont even know where to begin!
Any tips tricks to getting to know her better will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having me

JV
IMG_2472.jpg

That looks like a great 100! I mean, it's no 60... but still pretty sweet. ;) Welcome to this side of 'Mud!

Hey 100 nerds. Just picked this beauty up and will be hanging out here for the next few years Im sure with you guys!
Been a 1988 62 (round eye front end from 60) guy for close to a decade now but she is pretty much "done" as far as making her mine goes.

New Whip
2006 1 owner with 135k miles. Fancy high tech suspension stuff and all. Thing is a beauty and I dont even know where to begin!
Any tips tricks to getting to know her better will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having me

JV
View attachment 2463617

Put it to work -- it will go anywhere! It has a distant cousin on the other side of the world, also a young 2006 model, 209,000 kilometres (130,000 miles), slightly different engine, the "whip" goes on the front .....

Landcruiser - barely challenged - Arkaroola.jpg

Nice looking hundy! Now go baseline all the fluids so you know where you stand on them. From there, s*** at that mileage things are just starting to BARELY break-in so you got some time.

Dude, that 60 series makes me feel ways, about things.

Nice rigs

Welcome to the 💯 Club...🤙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom