New wheels and tires today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ForumRunner_20120328_203827.jpg

ForumRunner_20120328_203920.jpg
ForumRunner_20120328_203827.jpg
ForumRunner_20120328_203920.jpg

Looks great!

Yeah that's tight... A-lot better look than the stock!

~Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Looks good!! Are those the bronze revolvers? I'm running the bronze ones on my Tundra too.

100_0180-1.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm pretty stoked how it turned out. They are Matte Black Revolvers with 285/70/17 Kelly Safari TSR's.

I am interested in buying your old ones, if they are available. PM me if interested.

Blitzburgh99 said:
I am interested in buying your old ones, if they are available. PM me if interested.

I'm actually going to hang onto them. If I put my truck up for sale, I'm going to put them back on and save my new ones for the next Toyota. If I change my mind I will let you know.

Had to do a double take on the tires, they look like the Fierce Attitude, (Firestone-or Bridgestone) tires that I have. How do they handel on the road?

Had to do a double take on the tires, they look like the Fierce Attitude, (Firestone-or Bridgestone) tires that I have. How do they handel on the road?

They are a knock off of the Goodyear Duratracs. They are actually really quiet on the road. The ride is very smooth as well. So far I'm very happy with them. They really grab the road on corners with very liitle body roll. Great in the rain too. Haven't had a chance to take them off road yet.

mine are sorta noticable in the noise dept. took the kids to the snow in jan. and did very well on wet/icey pavement. found a side road with about 18" of snow over a dirt road, 4high, dump the throttle, and the fun was on, even drove over the marks where someone got stuck. shot the brown snow well up over the cab. the kids in the back seat were yelling "go dad go". it's all worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom