New Vp And Board Mods! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With an overwhelming lack of participation from the crowd (thanks Rob) it has been decided by dictatorship that Kevin Patterson is the new VP for Copper State Cruisers. His duties will include being our board Moderator along with recording meeting minutes at the Sonic Cruises. And any other random crap we need him to handle.

Since he "kinda" forced my hand on this one... Alvin has volunteered to be a board mod also and I think it's a good idea to have two mods for the board incase I blow it and need someone to cover my ass. I can pretty much rely on one or both of these guys to be online at any give time.

Someday we'll get this unorganized organization running like a well oiled pig, with bylaws and crap for everyone to complain about.

INSERT TONS OF SARCASM RIGHT BEFORE MY FIRTS POST (incase ya missed it)

But the facts are there anyway.

Someday we'll get this unorganized organization running like a well oiled pig, with bylaws and crap for everyone to complain about.

Lets not rush into anything to drastic - :idea: besides "if it ain't broke don't fix it":D

Thanks to Alvin and Kevin for going to bat :cheers:

LandCruiserPhil said:
And I didnt even get to vote:flipoff2:

I think you just did!:D
Thank you for your support, I think?:confused:

LandCruiserPhil said:
And I didnt even get to vote:flipoff2:

Hence the term "DICTATORSHIP" in the 1st post. With the only other party interested in the VP spot conceding defeat prior to the vote, I was left no other choice. I mean what would you all have done had I been assasinated prior to a new appointment of a proper successor? It would have been utter chaos I tell you... cHaos. Now I feel much better about my saftey, being that I'll be standing behind the Tall guy during fire fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom