New Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congratulations!!!!

Hi All,

I gave up my 92 Toyota pickup for a 05 Lexus LX470 in very nice unmolested condition. I therefore will be prowling the forums with renewed interest. Thanks to all for being
so unselfish with advice and camaraderie.
Thank you "Exiled". Advancing age dictated something smoother, quieter and comfy. A little "posh" didn't hurt either.

Thank you "Exiled". Advancing age dictated something smoother, quieter and comfy. A little "posh" didn't hurt either.
Pics or it didnt happen.....

congrats on the new to you 100!
And thank you. Its one of those "dream" vehicles for me. Been around them for years but never owned one. We had the oldies in South America when I was a young pup, the six cylinder beauties. Couldn't kill them. Anyone with any kind of mechanical common sense could keep them running. They went into places no one had any right or brains to be in LOL but they always got us in and got us home. Truly a vehicle designed and built for the global market to go the distance - and indeed they did and still are.

Pour yourself a TALL drink and read up on AHC.

Congrats!

Pour yourself a TALL drink and read up on AHC.

Congrats!
Now I have heard that before LOL. I have someone I can rely on who indeed knows the system. I'm beyond off-roading - maybe a ride down our beach once in awhile is the only off roading I'll be doing. If it gets too bad, there's always coil overs.

Thank you Hester Sue. Nice to be here. Lord i'm 82 and if I listed all the cars i've had it would probably exceed the letter count for replies.
None of them as nice and as Legendary as the Land Cruiser which is the heart of my LX470. I've had plenty of experience with the oldies though overseas.
Time to kick back now and just enjoy the ride.

Hi All,

I gave up my 92 Toyota pickup for a 05 Lexus LX470 in very nice unmolested condition. I therefore will be prowling the forums with renewed interest. Thanks to all for being
so unselfish with advice and camaraderie.
Gotcha close ...owned 91 Toyota pickup deluxe extra cab.... now in a 04 LX470... I do miss that pickup

Gotcha close ...owned 91 Toyota pickup deluxe extra cab.... now in a 04 LX470... I do miss that pickup
I miss mine too. It was a regular cab with insanely low miles. There was just something about all that mechanical stuff going on that endeared it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom