New User with a new Pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If its gonna see any water/mud/salt/snow......coat the underside and every nook and cranny with fluid film

The factory installed rust seems to not be showing through yet.

Great looking truck.
hah. It's pretty dry out here and no salt. Occasional mud maybe, but more lkielly a little snow on runs to the slopes. Thanks for the tip!

here are the rest of the ebay shots. It's all I have for another 10-14 days :confused:. I did gather from the seller today that it's lived it's last 10 years in an air conditioned garage at the dealership with 20 other collectable yotas and that it's the only one in there that started like clock work everytime. Not sure I love that it's been moslty sitting so much. Surely gonna have some bugs to iron out once she gets on the road regularly.

7.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

4.JPG

That’s amazing. You are lucky to have one is such good original shape.

That pig was loved, congrats. These things are just going up in value...enjoy it!

Damn, son. Better sitting for 20years in a.c. instead of what I got.. 40 years of occasional use, but never a single night covered.

Welcome! Nice piggie, can I please pet your piggie? She is enough to almost make me take a walk on the dark side. I hope Miss Scarlet isn't reading this post. She would probably leave me some more oil to clean up.

Welcome! Nice piggie, can I please pet your piggie? She is enough to almost make me take a walk on the dark side. I hope Miss Scarlet isn't reading this post. She would probably leave me some more oil to clean up.
Hah. Don't wanna go upsetting the Miss! As soon as I get my hands on her, the petting zoo will open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom