NEW Tundra TRD Pro forged BBS wheels (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here they are on my 2018 with 275/70/18KO2s
View attachment 2644440
looks good, are you using spacers? and have you noticed difference in handling (if not using spacers) compared to your stock (20 vs 21s). I have a 14 lx that i bought that has aftermarket 20"s and been looking to switch for sometime now just havent found a set yet. cheers!

no spacers. I had the 21s on it and at first it felt a little less stable side to side, but I'm used to it now. the wheels do seem to be a tad bit more "tucked" into the wheel wells now than the 21's, so spacers might not be a bad idea.

Bought a set of these locally with 265/65 Michelen AT2. There was some question as to fitment on an LX570 earlier here. I can tell you that these slid on like butter, absolutely no issue, tons of clearance with the caliper as well. Not sure what the other poster was talking about.

View attachment 1994293View attachment 1994294View attachment 1994295
looking to do the same, what year is your LX? are you using spacers? if no spacers any issues with ride quality (ie: cornering) and are you satisfied with appearance being slightly inset compared to the wider stock 20"? thanks

looking to do the same, what year is your LX? are you using spacers? if no spacers any issues with ride quality (ie: cornering) and are you satisfied with appearance being slightly inset compared to the wider stock 20"? thanks
Sorry for the late response,
Mine is s 15, I posted that before completing the install. The clearance between the front wheel and caliper is extremely close, it works, but It made me a bit nervous. I ended up installing Bora 3/4 inch spacers. No problems with ride quality either with or without the spacers. I have some pics somewhere here of the completed package, I’ll try to find and post them here.

These are with the spacers

0AA36DB1-D9D6-4AF5-BAB6-F029A5E91919.jpeg

B2A63F58-72E1-4110-8A51-3741AB22CE4D.jpeg

617D61DC-1B2A-4848-BC05-B0F6F012232D.jpeg

30C166B1-5681-4248-9BA1-6666403C16AD.jpeg

Sorry for the late response,
Mine is s 15, I posted that before completing the install. The clearance between the front wheel and caliper is extremely close, it works, but It made me a bit nervous. I ended up installing Bora 3/4 inch spacers. No problems with ride quality either with or without the spacers. I have some pics somewhere here of the completed package, I’ll try to find and post them here.
Thanks for the info...looks great!

I've searched this thread, other threads, looked at several Toyota online websites, and can't seem to find the TRD centercap that doesn't have the red ring; just the red TRD lettering as seen in this picture:

trd.wheel.black.center.jpeg

What is the part number for this center cap and who has it in stock?

THANKS!

If anyone is lookin for a set I’m contemplating selling a practically new set of take offs with the TRD version not the PRO with KO2 275/65/18. The full set has 500 miles on it. It looks exactly like the HE just black in color. Hit me up.

If anyone is lookin for a set I’m contemplating selling a practically new set of take offs with the TRD version not the PRO with KO2 275/65/18. The full set has 500 miles on it. It looks exactly like the HE just black in color. Hit me up.
Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom